Harmon Transportation recognises and actively promotes its environmental responsibilities, within the course of its business and the broader community. Long term sustainability, pollution minimisation, resources preservation and legal compliance all contribute to ensuring future generations can enjoy our environment as we do today.
In particular, we acknowledge our environmental responsibilities to Indigenous Australians, their connection to, and cultural significance of, the land. We pay our respects to the Traditional Custodians of the Land, Elders both past and present, on which Harmon Transportation is grateful to work on across the state of Western Australia.
At Harmon Transportation, we will:
- Foster a genuine organisational culture of sustainable environmental management. This includes educating, involving and holding accountable, our employees, contractors and other key stakeholders in environmental awareness and sustainability practices.
- Incorporate environmental conservation considerations into our business decision-making processes and promote ecological alternatives where operationally viable to do so.
- Use materials and resources efficiently and minimise waste. This includes but is not limited to physical waste products, energy/electricity and water.
- Minimise the impact of vehicle omissions and other pollutants.
- Comply with environmental laws and regulations.
- Monitor, review and improve our environmental strategies as we continue to progress and grow our business.